понеделник, 13 юни 2011 г.

Blueberry magic

The summer is here! So we have plenty of choice of fruits and vegetables in the market.
Yesterday I saw in the store the first blueberries this year and here I go, I prepared my Blueberry magic with chia seeds, maca roots and purple corn (it has more antioxidants than blueberries and makes the lovely purple colour of my creamy smoothie).
It boots your energy, it’s super healthy and full of antioxidants… what a great start of the day.

Actually I always start my day drinking a cup of hot water in the morning. It helps flushing out toxins in your system.
Then it is time for breakfast. And here is the recipe:

1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup soy milk with vanilla
1 table spoon chia seeds
1 tea spoon maca
1 tea spoon purple corn

Everything goes in the blender.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар