събота, 1 октомври 2011 г.


Chocolate, my favourite temptation

I lost a lot of weight last two years and people ask me why and how.
I was the same weight when I was 16 years old . And not because I am under stress or I am on a strict diet, exactly the opposite.

I am happier than ever with my new job, personal and social life, and healthy living.
I guess that is the secret. Eating not only healthy but being happy and having an active lifestyle is also important. Actually I eat a lot.

So here is my recipe for my homemade chocolate. I make a lot of sweet, sensational desserts at home. I have a few versions of healthy chocolate but the other recipes I will post later.

So what you have to do is to buy:

Coconut oil or cacao oil (They have it in every organic food shop.)
Agave syrup or honey
Cacao powder

Optional: You can add a pinch of cinnamon and ginger.


 Only these 3 things are needed for the homemade chocolate!

It will be a bit difficult to give you the proportions, just because your taste may vary. Do you prefer it bitter or sweeter?

But let’s say for every cup of coconut or cacao oil you need at least one cup of cacao powder and 2/3 cup of any kind of sweetener you use.
So melt the oil over a hot water bath and add the cacao and agave while stirring.
Taste it to see if you need more cacao or honey.
You can put the mixture in an ice cube tray to have chocolate candy or in a flat tray to have it as a bar.

Give it an hour and it will be ready to eat.

Bon apetite!



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар