сряда, 26 октомври 2011 г.

Raw vegan pizza

Everybody loves Italian food. I am not an exception. But I always seek alternative and healthy ways to make pasta and pizza, as well as tiramisu. So I have lots of good recipes and will post them later on. For the pizza it is good to have a dehydrator. I am very happy with my new one, you can use it for so many ideas.

The base is made of buckwheat sprouts, ground seeds (linseed, sesame and sunflower seeds), oregano, and thyme. All this mixture goes in the dehydrator for 6 hours.

For the topping layer, you can put whatever you like. I always improvise and make it different every time.

This time I put homemade tomato pure, ground nuts, ground sesame, dry tomatos, pepper, garlic, onions, olives and mushrooms. Some more oregano on top always goes well with it!

Give it a try!










Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар